Registration Procedure and Strategy
Register your design by filing a community design application covering the whole of the European Union, register in individual countries, or file as an international design application under the Hague Agreement. We can advise and assist you throughout the entire procedure, both with the registration of your design as well as its enforcement.
Our services include:
- Design searches relevant to registration
- Advice on the correct description of the design and on the possibility of collective registration of multiple designs
- Classification according to the Locarno Classification scheme
- Handling official correspondence in the course of your design registration
- Invalidity proceedings against competitors´ designs
- Infringement proceedings
- Drafting and negotiation of license agreements
Our attorneys are authorized to appear before the German Patent and Trade Mark Office (DPMA), the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO), the British design registry and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO). In addition we can represent you together with a general lawyer in several legal disputes regarding intellectual property.
Furthermore, we work in cooperation with a network of associates in other countries to help you obtain and enforce your rights wherever you wish.
Questions and Contact
If you have questions about design, please contact us directly. We can discuss the details in a personal meeting at our office or at your facility.